The Team from XHTMLSuite.com is proud to announce the release of XHTMLSuite in2it.
XHTMLSuite in2it marks a new era in Online HTML Editing, taking advantage of state of the art technologies and introducing a new user interface that will set standards for all competing products.
XHTMLSuite in2it contains a lightweight and yet powerful AJAX library for essential new features.
The new AJAX API facilitates a very dynamic application because certain program libraries will be loaded only when they are needed. This makes the editor lightweight and fast loading on start up and thus helps to save system resources.
Most cutting edge functions were implemented into XHTMLSuite in2it – functions that thanks to their intelligent design and intuitive handling will make it easy even for non-technical persons to quickly get into HTML editing.
At the same time XHTMLSuite in2it with its professional user interface and functions will satisfy even the highest demands of expert users.
Get into New Functions
- Tabbed Toolbar
- XHTMLSuite's toolbar buttons now can be subdivided into thematic groups organised by tabs.
- Properties Inspector
- The properties inspector gives you access to HTML elements and let's you change their properties instantly. It dynamically loads the appropriate element inspector through AJAX
- Flash® Manager
- Insert Flash® Movies with ease. Add, edit or remove movie params directly through the Properties Inspector just like in Dreamweaver®
- HTML Tidy
- HTML Tidy is a program and a library whose purpose is to fix invalid HTML. XHTMLSuite in2it provides an interface to a free online HTML Tidy service, letting you tidy your HTML code and through this ensuring proper validation of your code.
- Syntax Highlighting
- When switching to HTML view XHTMLSuite in2it will highlight the source code in different colors, making it easier to review the structure and edit HTML.
- Preserved Object Selection
- If you have selected text or for instance an image in WYSIWYG mode and then switch to HTML view, the accordant piece of source code will be highlighted.
- Modal Fullscreen Mode
- Introducing a new fullscreen mode, where the editor will stretch up to the available width and height of your current browser window instead of opening in a popup window. This is step #1 of converting XHTMLSuite in2it dialogs to a new Inline Dialog System.
- QuickTable Dialog
- The new QuickTable dialog enables you to insert a table with no more than two clicks, no need to open a popup anymore.
- Color Swatch
- XHTMLSuite in2it offers a color palette, allowing for a quick selection of Foreground or Background Colors, without having to open a popup.
- WYMIWYG Mode
- The main concept of WYMIWYG (What You Mean Is What You Get) Mode is to leave details of the document's visual layout, and to concentrate on its structure and meaning, while trying to give the user as much editing comfort as possible.
- Rich Dropdowns
- All dropdown menus provide you with a full format preview. The basic idea of What You See Is What You Get.
- Resize Bar
- When hovering with your mouse over the lower end of the editor, a resize handle will appear, letting you resize the height of the editing area. Pressing the CTRL key on your keyboard while dragging the handle will allow you to resize the editor's width at the same time.
- Image Editing and Creation of Thumbnails
- The new simple yet smart Image Editor allows you to create copies of uploaded images and to scale and/or rotate them. Furthermore the Image Manager will create downsized image previews (thumbnails) of your images and show them in the Image Manager dialog instead of the original files, which drastically decreases loading time of the Image Manager.
- Different Listing Modes in Image Manager
- The Image Manager now provides you with two listing modes. The well known "Filmstrip" view and a "List" view mode, similar to the list mode of the File Manager.
- Limiting Width and Height of uploaded Images
- Define the maximum allowed width and height for images uploaded to your server. If these values are exceeded, XHTMLSuite in2it automatically will resize the image to the allowed max. width and height you have set in XHTMLSuite in2it's configuration.
- Setting Upload Limits
- Set the max. file size in kB of files uploaded to your server. Files larger than the set value will be rejected.
- Converting Text to Uppercase or Lowercase
- This function enables you to transform any selected text within the blink of an eye either into Uppercase or Lowercase letters.
- Inserting HTML Templates
- Upload HTML template files to your server and insert them into your content with ease. A very helpful feature for creation of content based on the same structure.
- HTML Output Version
- You can select whether XHTMLSuite in2it shall produce XHTML 1.0 or HTML 4.01 compliant code.
- Line Breaks
- Select whether XHTMLSuite in2it shall create paragraphs or div tags when pressing the ENTER key. Create a simple linebreak by pressing the SHIFT and the ENTER key.
- Fading In Menus
- Dropdown Menus and Context Menus will softly fade in instead of dropping in. Really yummy eye candy.
- Debug Loader
- Words and Character Counter
- This new extension will display the total Number of Characters and Words used in your article in the right corner of the editor's statusbar.
- Definition Lists
- This is, what the W3C says about Definition lists:
A definition list is a list of terms and corresponding definitions. Definition lists are typically formatted with the term on the left with the definition following on the right or on the next line. The definition text is typically indented with respect to the term.
(Note: the list you currently are viewing is a Definition List)
Get into Compatibility
XHTMLSuite in2it is compatible with the following Content Management Systems
- Joomla! 1.0.x
- Joomla! 1.5.x
- Mambo 4.5.x
- Mambo 4.6.x
- MiaCMS 4.6.x
- Elxis 2006
- Elxis 2008
Furthermore there will be a stand-alone version available letting you integrate XHTMLSuite in2it in any PHP-driven Content Management System.
- Browser Compatibility
- XHTMLSuite in2it supports a wide range of modern browsers:
- Internet Explorer 5.5, 6.0 and 7.0 on Windows™
- Firefox 1.5, 2.0 and 3.0 on Linux™, Mac OS X™ and Windows™
- Opera 9.5+ (Beta support) on Linux™, Mac OS X™ and Windows™
- Safari 3.1+ (Beta++ support) on Mac OS X™ and Windows™
- Netscape 6.+, 7.+ on Linux™, Mac OS X™ and Windows™
- Seamonkey 1.x on Linux™, Mac OS X™ and Windows™
- Camino 1.+ (Beta support) on Mac OS X™
Got intrigued? - try a demo!
You can find several different Demos by clicking here!
Or if you want to learn more about XHTMLsuite in2it's groundbreaking development, please click here!
Got to get in2it right now?
Then you may want to purchase XHTMLSuite in2it right away!